From June 1, 200 new trains will be run in addition to labour trains and special trains started earlier. Booking for these trains has started from May 21 and all the seats in all trains have also been filled.
According to the railway, about 26 lakh tickets have been booked in special trains till 30 June. Out of this, 1.45 lakh passengers will travel on the train on the first day only. According to the new guidelines, tickets can now be booked 120 days in advance on special trains.
- All passengers will be screened.
- Only ‘non-symptomatic’ passengers will be allowed to travel.
- All passengers will be required to wear masks at the time of entry and during the journey.
- Passengers must reach the station 90 minutes before the train leaves so that their thermal screening can be done at the station.
- If during the screening at the station, a passenger is found to have symptoms of high fever / covid-19 etc., then he/she will not be allowed to travel despite having a confirmed ticket.
- Travellers have to download and use the ‘Arogya Setu’ app.
- Travellers are advised to travel with less luggage.
- Only passengers with confirmed / RAC tickets will be allowed to enter the station and board the train.
- If a passenger is not allowed to travel due to high fever or symptoms of covid-19, then fare refund will be applicable in such condition.
Trains will be runs on these following routes,
200 Trains List